Policies for school visitation, tours, and classroom observation:
• Classroom tours are for parents and legal guardians of PACE Academy Students only.
• An appointment for visitation must be made in writing and approved by the administration.
• Observations or visits will not be allowed on test days.
• Visitors must sign in at the registrar's desk, obtain a visitor's pass, and provide Identification.
• No more than four (4) family/legal guardian members per visit.
• This is an observation visit/tour, and visitors cannot disrupt the educational process.
• Any questions during the visit must be directed to the tour administrator.
• Conversations with teachers or students during class time are not allowed.
• Parents may request a copy of all information in the student's official cumm file.
• The administration has the right to respond to all questions in writing within seven (7)
• Additionally, parents always have access to their student's progress in all courses by following
Please email the school to request a visitation to Betsy@PaceAcademy.com